Thursday, May 7, 2015

thoughtful thursday {I}

-I-
Something I like: ice cream (mint chip please!)




Something I don't: ice (as in the Big Freeze)




Place I've been: the inlet (at O.C.)



Somewhere I want to go: Italy

Montepulciano, Italy | Tuscany | photo by dangers.  Would love to visit with my little amiche del cuore, Lorraine.
source

Food I love: Italian food

Classic Lasagna Recipe ~ This lasagna is loaded with of gobs cheese, from the mozzarella cheese, to the cottage cheese, to the parmesan cheese.
source

Movie I've seen: It's Complicated

'it's complicated', such a cute romantic comedy! Love films by Nancy Meyers! Love the set design as well!
source

I loved the movie, but I really loved the house in this movie....

This is the kitchen from the Nancy Meyers film "It's Complicated."  God it's so good, even though Meryl Streep in the film is wanting to have it remodeled for some reason.

Tour the home in the movie, It's Complicated, starring Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin

The bath in the movie, It's Complicated, starring Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin
source



 


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...