Tuesday, December 31, 2013

{christmas cards}

I always keep all the Christmas cards we get and pack them away when I undecorate. When I pull out the Christmas stuff each year, it's the first thing I look at. I'll toss them when I write our cards next year. I used this large binder ring to hold the overflow of cards this year, so I just added all of our holiday cards, plus my Christmas list to the ring to store them.
I love cards, giving and getting them. I really love picture cards. Hopefully, with all the wedding pictures that will be taken in May, I'll be sending holiday greetings with pictures of our family next year!



I fixed all the calendars this morning and got very excited when I saw how fast our trip is coming up! It's almost Disney time!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...