Saturday, December 7, 2013

pantry organization

On a recent visit to Dollar Express, I picked up several storage containers for the pantry. I love dollar stores {well some are better than others}, but I love finding things that I've been looking for and getting them for $1. Awhile back, I bought some really nice clear containers with grey lids at DE and I was hoping to find something similar for the pantry.
I did find something for the snack/cracker/cereal section of my pantry that are working out very well.
cereal, chips, ritz and saltine crackers, granola bars, etc.


I love the grey lids!


I added labels.

This cabinet had become a mess with all the half-eaten bags of chips, and granola bars that were all over the place. I can't tell you how many packages of crackers were opened, only to end up stale before we used them. This cabinet now looks much more organized and there is much less food being wasted.
The cabinets that I organized last spring still look good. Having the right container and labeling them are the key to keeping things organized.







on to the next space....let's get organized!
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...