Wednesday, December 4, 2013

new curtains

So, it's December and guess who still has summer-y white curtains hanging in several rooms? I've been trying to decide on new curtains forever, and finally found them! I am VERY happy with my choices!

For the living room, I chose Henna Paisley Jute Curtain from World Market. Mom had a 10% off coupon in her BH& G magazine, but I went on Retail Me Not and got a little better discount. They are very well made and came with attached wooden rings for hanging.
Henna Paisley Jute Curtain
Click on the link above to get a better look!
They arrived yesterday and the picture doesn't do them justice! They are even more gorgeous in person. I've hung them for now, but will post pictures once the re-do is complete.
I'm getting excited about that, now that we've made a few more decisions, which I'll share in a future post. In the meantime , I have pretty curtains hanging in my living room! :O)

For the front room, {craft room/office/den...my room}, I've changed the color scheme a bit, with moving our "brand new" brown sofa in there and repainting the walls "gr-eige". Deciding on curtains has been so hard {making decisions is always hard for me anyway}. FINALLY, I found the perfect curtains online @ JCPenney yesterday. Plus, they were on clearance, and JCP had 30% off on orders over $100! So, here's what I chose for that room:
Studio™ Hudson Grommet-Top Curtain Panel
Studio Hudson Grommet-Topped Curtain
Click on the link to get a better look! I got them in Charcoal Smoke, which looks like a good mix between brown and grey, so they should blend in well with my walls and sofa. I got an awesome deal on these. Original price: $90 clearance price: $22 plus 30% off!!
Hopefully, I can take those white curtains down before Christmas! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...