Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top Ten & Pin It Tuesday: favorite things

Here are a few of my favorite things for Top Ten & Pin It Tuesday......
Anti-Bacterial   Gentle Foaming Hand Soap   Candy Cane Bliss
Candy Cane Bliss Soap @ Bath & Body Works....smells awesome!
Michael's Recollection Calendar Kit
On my wish list: Recollections Calendar Album @ Michael's $39.99 {hopefully, I can use my 40% off coupon}. This album looks nice for keeping up with scrapping by the month and also, for keeping track of blog posts I've done or plan to do. :O)

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation "You Serious Clark?" Red Adult T-Shirtcute tee!!

our favorite Christmas movie!!! Last watched CHRISTMAS 2011
We watched again last night.....our favorite Christmas movie!! :O)
 
need one {or two} of these over the holiday!!mmmmmm!My favorite Blizzard from DQ! Actually my all-time favorite ice cream!!! I hope it comes back some day!!! :-(
Real Simple Magazine
I miss having a subscription to this magazine....I need to pick up the holiday issue.

Personalized 24 oz. Tervis Tumbler Not Vinyl  Mix by BeauTresors, $39.95
I am giving a few Tervis Tumblers for gifts this year, but I still don't have one of my own. I love the monogrammed Tervis! On my wish list!!
<3 Gingerbread House <3
never too old to make a gingerbread house! :O)

Peter refuses to put stick people decals on our SUV, but I think he might like these! <3 cute!

Christmas Pajamas
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...