Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday- Aug 9 - Home Office

For this week's Top Ten Tuesday, it's all about finding the perfect desk.....& chair, for my soon-to-be office/craft room/den!! It is going to be so much fun deciding on paint colors, fabrics, furniture, & accessories. I want to clear the room out and start with a clean slate. Right now, I'm trying to decide on a desk, and what color to paint the desk, and I'm also on the lookout for a pretty...yet comfy...desk chair. Looking at the pictures below, it seems that I tend to be drawn to the color green. :O) So, here are 10 desk/chair ideas I've pinned so far on Pinterest.{btw....have I told you how much I {heart} PINTEREST??}

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...