Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hoo Are You???? Q's

1. What is your favorite craft or type of craft and if you are a crafter
how did you get into it?
Scrapbooking is my favorite craft hobby. I do like doing other projects too, like making wreaths, chalkboard paint projects, card making, and other quick projects.


2. What shows have you been watching this summer? Rookie Blue is my favorite show right now.
3. Who does the yard work at your house?
Nathan {16} does our yardwork. He also takes care of 3 other yards during the summer months.
4. Are you working on any projects inside the home or outside this week?
Right now, I'm too busy with work, but as soon as Logan moves out, Nathan wants to move into his room, so that will get redone. Also, Nathan's room will become a craftroom/office/den and I am extremely excited to redo that!
5. Do you have to worry about getting ready for back to school? Nathan will be a junior this year, so we'll be back to school shopping for clothes, new shoes, and supplies. Also, he goes to the orthodondist this week to hopefully finally get his braces off, and to the eye doctor to get contacts.

1 comment:

tonyamaries said...

Visiting from Hoo. I started with scrapbooking but quickly moved on to cards, they are more of an instant gratification.

Love the blue hydrangea in your pic!

I am a new follower!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...