Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hoo Are You???? Q's

1. Do you exercise regularly and what do you do? none...nada...zip...zero excerise here...I know...I know...I definitely need work in this area!! I am the most unmotivated person...ever!! Actually, I do have a treadmill, and I occasionally walk on that in the wintertime...2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits? Not really, I just never seem to get enough sleep. Both the boys grind their teeth while sleeping, or at least Nathan does, Logan used to, not sure if he still does.
3. How often do you vacuum? About every other day on the bedroom carpets, but use the Swiffer vacuum everyday on the tile & wood floors. Love that Swiffer vac & WetJet!!!
4.Do you accessorize and if so what is your favorite thing to accessorize with? Not big on accessories...I'd have to say jewelry when I do.5. What is your favorite drink during the summertime? Sweet Tea!!!!

2 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Iced tea is good in the summers, too. I may have to make some!

Check it out…How to Murder Your wife – 150 Miles to No Where…RTT
Your friend,
Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

Unknown said...

Beautiful and colorful blog and post, love the nice touch w/ the pics!Hi, I'm your newest fan and follower via GFC! I found you at Hoo are you? today .Pls stop by mine too at http://bresbaubles.blogspot.com

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...