Thursday, August 18, 2011

5Q Friday Aug 19

#ff63e0
1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone? Um, yeah! I must have my privacy at all times...just ask my family...LOL
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? MOM..... because that's who I am. Even though the boys are grown, I want them to know that I'm always there for them. And then hopefully someday, I can add {Grand} to that..:O)
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why? None really, I guess I'd say the liquor store since we don't drink, but I don't refuse to go there, we just never buy anything from there.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)? I have been praying about this since the boys were little- I pray that they will find someone that truly loves them & makes them happy. I also pray that they love our family as well. I'm looking forward to being a great MIL and grandmother someday!! :O)
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
I am so thankful that this is completely out of our hands.....God has a plan for each of us.

1 comment:

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
Hope you visit me and return the follow!


Btw if you like please join the Treasure
Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy
it!:0)

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...