Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hoo Are You???? Q's

1. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? I try really hard to be a glass half full kind of person, so I'm going to say my positive attitude. Negativity can really bring you down!
2. What's your favorite candy bar?
Hmmm...I'd say a Milky Way or Carmello...definitely something with caramel.
3. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? Outside the U.S, I'd choose Australia. Inside the U.S., I'd choose New York. I've only spent one night there and that was not long enough!!!
4. What 3 adjectives would you use to describe yourself? Happy, loving, & caring

5. In one word, how would your best friend describe you?
Loyal

1 comment:

Amy @MoMomma said...

Just stopping by from Hoo Are You! How fun that you manage a bed and breakfast. Someday I'll take the hubs to one of those :) And maybe bring some Carmellos too :) following you on GFC :)

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...