Monday, August 1, 2011

Monogram Monday Aug 1~Fall

monogram monday.........
My latest obsession is anything with monograms!!! I'm also hooked on Pinterest, so you can imagine all of the awesome ideas I'm finding there. I've just started pinning, but found this really cool monogram idea for fall. Fall just happens to be my favorite season....don't you just love the pumpkins, mums, and beautiful fall colors? I came across this idea for decorating with pumpkins.... can't wait to put one of these monogrammed cuties on my front step!!!I'm going to start doing day of the week posts, here are the categories:
Monogram Monday
Top Ten Tuesday
Wordless Wednesday
Thoughtful Thursday
Fun Friday
Weekend Catch-up

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...