Wednesday, December 24, 2014

christmas 2014 {part 2}

 
Christmas 2014 {part two}
 
 
 The day started pretty stress-free. I seemed to be ahead of myself on the to-do list. I put the spiral ham in the oven and the meatballs in the crockpot.
 
We were hosting dinner at our house again this year, but decided to do a buffet of our holiday spread instead of a sit-down meal. Nathan was due home later in the day. Logan had headed back to work at 5 a.m. The weather was rainy & dreary.
 
Dinner was set for 4 p.m., I finished up the last minute food, and started to set up the kitchen table. Nathan ended up getting home a little after 2:00. The next few hours were pretty much a whirlwind of eating, opening gifts,

 
and getting out to the Candlelight Service by 7:00. We made our annual stop at Gina's, then called it a night....literally. I ended up falling asleep by 11:30! I usually sit up half the night on Christmas Eve!
 
We got some great gifts!!

my first Alex & Ani from my bff Wanda :O)

Nathan really surprised me with an iPod Nano!!!!! <3

Father Christmas Lush Bath Bomb!


Mom & Dad gave me $$ , but Mom surprised me with a red plaid scarf (from my wishlist!).

I also got a Yankee candle, a gift card, and a few other gifts. Logan and Lindsey gave me an Under Armour Hoodie, pjs, a purse, a straightener, a candle jar warmer, & Bath/Body stuff. {Link}

 
 
Peter got $$, a few gift cards, a wallet, cologne, and candy. He got a Carhartt Sweatshirt and Phoenix Suns tee from Nathan. He also got a float coat and an Outback gift card from Logan and Lindsey. {Link}
 
 
 
Blogmas 2014 - Day 24
 
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...