Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 10 Cookies

 
Normally, I focus on the hearty foods and the party foods, but I do bake a few batches of our favorite sweets.
 
 
{sweets I usually make}
 
 
Soft M&M Cookies - These M&M Cookies are fantastic.  They are insanely soft and chewy and you need to make them!
 
m & m cookies
 
 
Rolo Pretzel Bites ~ incredibly delicious and so simple to make!
 
rolo pretzel turtles
 
 
Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies... my hubby will be re-marrying me if I get this recepie right :)
 
chewy chocolate cookies (my fave!)
 
Here's one of the best homemade Reese's Cookies recipe I've ever tried! It's really easy to make and hard to mess up! This is a fail proof recipe and perfect!
Reese's Cookies...so easy & so good!
 
A classic peanut butter cookie made easier with Betty Crocker's cookie mix.
 
this would be a cute twist on my usual peanut butter blossoms!
 
 
 
{new recipes I should try}
 
White Chocolate Cherry Nut Fudge Recipe by Eagle Brand
 
this white chocolate cherry fudge looks yummy!
 
I once ate an entire sheet of this. And I am not ashamed.
Christmas Crack....had these at our art class last week....yum!
 
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...