Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Happiness Project: 2015

This year, I am re-reading "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. I read it a few years ago, but pulled it out again just before the holidays and decided to make it my first book of 2015.

The Happiness Project (Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun)
 
 
Actually, this book will take me all year long to read, since it is divided into chapters, by month, each with a different topic, to supposedly help make this next year a more organized, entertaining, challenging, thought-provoking, joyful, fun, happier year!
 
 
1. January: Boost Energy
Vitality
2. February: Remember Love
Marriage
3. March: Aim Higher
Work
4. April: Lighten Up
Parenthood
5. May: Be Serious About Play
Leisure
6. June: Make Time For Friends
Friendship
7. July: Buy Some Happiness
Money
8. August: Contemplate the Heavens
Eternity
9. September: Pursue a Passion
Books
10. October: Pay Attention
Mindfulness
11. November: Keep a Contented Heart
Attitude
12. December: Boot Camp Perfect
Happiness
(re-reading 2015) The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun... by Gretchen Rubin
I'll post weekly about the sub-topics in each month's category. Hopefully, I can apply each of these steps to my life and find some motivation....
and have a happier & healthier 2015! 
Happy New Year
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...