Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 1 Favorite Christmas Traditions



I have so many Christmas traditions that I love, but I think one of my favorite traditions is attending the Candlelight Service at our church on Christmas Eve.
.We like to also attend the Christmas Eve Candle light service at our church. We then have friends and family over for food and games.

It is a special time with my family, an hour out of the crazy, hectic, busy holiday to celebrate the real meaning of Christmas.
Christmas Eve Candlelight services are some of the most moving services all year for me.
A favorite part has always been the singing of O' Holy Night!



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...