Thursday, December 25, 2014

christmas 2014 {part 3}

 
Christmas 2014 {part three}
 
"Peter, we slept in!"
(couldn't resist the Home Alone quote)
 
I couldn't believe it was almost 11:00 when we woke up! I was soooo tired, it was so nice to be able to sleep!
 
I jumped in the shower, then put on my Christmas jammies for the day.
 
Kayla came by and we had breakfast. We opened more gifts and Nathan opened all of his "Santa" gifts.
He had a great Christmas too!!
 

we gave him Carhartt bibs for work.....

Peter tried them on too....

......and proved he can fit in Nathan's size! :O)
(He has lost almost 30 lbs.!!!! So proud of him!)

I put a Mississippi Roast in the crockpot....I wanted something hearty today.
We had a few visitors, and Trenna stopped by with a gift she made for me!
I LOVE THESE!!! <3
Thanks again, Trenna!!

We had dinner, went out to do a little visiting, then came back home (and put my jammies back on and watched Christmas movies!!).  
It was so good to have Nathan home for Christmas this year!
Our holidays are so different now that boys are grown up and working away from home.
We have learned to stretch the holiday out though and usually end up celebrating several times to accomodate their schedules. My sister and nephew come tomorrow, so the celebrating will continue! We don't mind though, it just gives us more time to spend time with our family!!!


 
We wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!!
 
 
Blogmas 2014 - Day 25

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...