Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 23 {my day}

[Day 23]
 
 
....it's crazy busy, but somehow I'm not stressed at all this year (well, maybe just a little)
 
here's a look at my day....
it all began with laundry
 
shower, get dressed, breakfast
breakfast of champions! :O)
 
it was my day to care for M-I-L, so next, I went to her house to get her breakfast
 
finished wrapping gifts
 
watered the tree
 
made all of the dips on my menu
 
Peter came home for lunch
 
went back to make lunch for M-I-L
 
came back and started baking
 
made a pot of clam chowder for dinner
 
mail/store
 
dinner/dishes
 
took dinner to M-I-L
 
finished baking
 
cleaned the laundry room
 
cleaned the bathroom
 
cleaned our bedroom & put sheets on the bed
 
finally, at 10:00....I get to spend a few minutes blogging....before bath, jammies, & bedtime!
 



 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...