Friday, December 26, 2014

5 on friday: holiday wrap-up

 
 
{one}
holiday wrapping
 
{this year, I used left-over tulle from the wedding & silver jingle bells from Dollar Tree)
 

 
I gave Mom a pretty box {Hobby Lobby} filled with her favorite things: teas/tea cup/gratitude journal/biscotti/chocolate/calendar. I also gave her a starfish Alex & Ani bracelet.


 
{two}
for your mistle "toes"
 
a {cheap} cute gift idea!

 
for Mom & Sister....
 
 
{three}
stuffed!!
 
holy left-overs! Our fridge is ridiculous!
 
{four}
elf
{he still has no name}
 
no shenanigans from this guy!
 
{five}
a little sparkle....
 
 
holiday nails {by Andrea}
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...