Tuesday, June 23, 2015

VBS 2015 - Day 2

-VBS 2015-


Camp Discovery
 
 
 
Day 2
Lesson:

Deborah Judges with God’s Wisdom
 
2-art-deborah
 
Judges 4:1–16, (4:17-5:31)
 
Jesus gives me His wisdom.
 
 
Snack:

Two of the girls brought dip & chips and I made S'Mores Trail Mix.
 
Golden Grahams cereal, mini marshmallows, and chocolate & peanut butter chips.
The "Bug Juice" was a hit, so I made more for today. :O)


Craft:



We made butterflies!
(2 coffee filters, clothes pin, and pipe cleaner)

I took NO pictures in class today! It was soooooooo hot, plus, I left my camera home! The a/c was out in the rooms upstairs, but we made out okay. Thankful for a cooler day (and that the a/c repairmen came!). We had 12 in our class again today.....we are having a fun time!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...