Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book: June 2015



 
 
 
For Today...June 17th
 
 
 
Outside my window....
 
After a week of very HOT weather, today felt much better with temps in the 80's!
 
 
 
I am thankful....for my husband!! <3 <3
 
 

 
I am wearing....khaki capris and a purple tee
 

 
a favorite quote of the day....




You Will Forever Be My Always <3
#32yearsandcounting #lovehimsomuch



I am creating....

camp themed decorating/craft/snack ideas for VBS next week.
Photo Ornament camp themed craft VBS


I am going....

to tune in to BIG BROTHER starting next week!



In my kitchen....

anniversary dinner today: Peter did steaks on the grill and I made a bowl of macaroni salad (a favorite of his).

recipe HERE


In my garden....

the flowers are looking pretty and starting to multiply! :O) I got the hedges trimmed last week, but still need to weed the marble chips around the patio area.



From the board room (Pinterest)....

Rope Nautical Wreath
love this summer wreath



One of my favorite things....

Salted.Caramel.Pretzel.Willy.Whip

We went out for ice cream tonight, and I tried the newest ice cream treat at Four Brothers. Oh my! It was DELISH!!!! :O) :O) :O)
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...