Thursday, June 11, 2015

thoughtful thursday {N}

Something I like: anything Nike
 Comfortable Nike Outfit , nice pink nikes under $50        #cheap #nike #free
 
 
Something I don't: Nagging

Funny Pictures Of The Day - 56 Pics
 
 
Place I've been: New York
 
 NYC New York City....not bothered about much of America but here yes please!
 
 
Somewhere I want to go: Niagra Falls

 The Niagara Falls are BEAUTIFUL, but they are only 1 of MANY fun family activities to do in Buffalo! Check out the adventures that await you here.
 
 
Food I love: Noodles (especially at O'Hana)
 
 
 
 
Movie I've seen: Nights in Rodanthe

Read the book first and loved it!

Nicholas Sparks - Nights in Rodanthe   While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart. ❤️

Nights in Rodanthe (2008) A doctor who is traveling to see his estranged son sparks with an unhappily married woman at a North Carolina inn.  Diane Lane, Richard Gere, Christopher Meloni...33

Richard Gere & Diane Lane....I knew the movie was going to be good! :O)

Nights in Rodanthe house, the Outer Banks. The Inn from the movie Nights in Rodanthe.

We actually got to see the house when we vacationed in OBX.
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...