Thursday, June 18, 2015

thoughtful thursday {O}

-O-
 
 
Something I like: organizing
 
 


 
Something I don't: okra (but have I even tried it?)
 
Roasted Okra...made this tonight and my kids loved them!  Roasting them makes the slime go away and they taste like fried okra!


 
 
Place I've been: OBX
 
 
post HERE
 
 
 
 
Somewhere I want to go: Oregon

Take a road trip through Oregon and experience the gorgeous landscapes for yourself.
 
 
 
 
Food I love: Oatmeal (especially Oatmeal Cake!)
 
 

 
 
Movie I've seen: Out Of Time

"Out of Time" starring Denzel Washington.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ivMuxOLsI

<3 Denzel

 
 


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...