Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Simple Woman's Day Book: March

March 2014

Outside my window: oh no!!! snow!!!!!!!!! 

I am thinking: that this time next month,  I'll be back to work....it has come much too fast!

I am thankful for:  a few hours with the boys last Friday while Logan was here for a funeral. Nathan really misses his bub and loves getting to spend a little time with him.....and so do I. :0)

In the kitchen: we had grilled pork chops, potato salad, corn, and applesauce for dinner
*{grilling in the snow isn't quite the same!}

I am wearing: not sure how to dress these days! I wore jeans, bright pink sweater, white tee to church tonight. Good thing I hadn't packed away my winter clothes yet....brrrrr!

I am creating: Nothing real creative, still working on adding a few decorative things around the house. I plan to get my Easter stuff out over the next few days. I miss my mantel, and would love to find a new spot for it somewhere. 

I am looking forward to: the wedding!!!! 53 days away!!!!

Around the house: I am spring cleaning the kitchen this week. Also doing some organizing. Hoping to get the house in order before work/the wedding!

A favorite quote of the day:

One of my favorite things:

We finally got a smart phone! :0)


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...