Tuesday, March 18, 2014

my birthday wish list

My birthday is coming up on Thursday and I haven't asked for anything....well, except for $$$ (and of course, a pretty birthday card!). I do have quite a large wish list, so I plan to do a little shopping later.
I need a sweatshirt and I really like the pink or the gray w/pink.

I like the shoes too!

Also on my list......
I saw these gold polka dot pjs on Pinterest that I really love! I can't seem to find them since they were @Target last year! I'm not done with my search yet though! <3

A must-have is a Tervis Tumbler. I like this one.....
but will probably end up ordering a monogrammed one from etsy.

I love these Tom's flats!


maybe a cute address stamp....
or this one....

Like these gadgets....
no tangle ear buds
a shower speaker
Clarisonic Face/Body Scrubber

<3 this tee....

anything Lush.....



I love this infinity bracelet......

Gee, this list is getting long and I haven't even gotten to my list of things I'd love for the house. Guess I need to start a Christmas Wish List too!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...