Monday, March 24, 2014

Our Disney Vacation 2014 {day 6-part 2}


We finally got to Hollywood Studios around 3:00. Peter wanted to watch a couple of American Idol shows, so I went over to the Animation Academy for the drawing class. There are several things in this park that I love to do that Peter doesn't, and taking the drawing class is definitely one of them!

We drew Snow White this time.....

......not my best work!!
 I'm posting my Pluto picture from a few years ago since I did much better on that one!!

Next, I rode Rock n' Roller Coaster.
I love that this ride has a single rider option. In a matter of minutes, I was boarding my limo.

"recording studio" queue area w/Aerosmith :O)

The "limo" takes off at 60 mph!!!! :O) :O)
Best.Ride.Ever!

After riding a second time, I met up with Peter for the next AI show.

We picked the winner!

It was getting close to our dinner reservation, so we left the park and took the boat over to Beach Club. This is one of our favorite places in Disney.....





Peter's 3rd or 4th plate of mussels and clams!

The waitress brought us this anniversary treat. <3

Cost:$80.92 {or 2 TS credits} + cash tip

Love the view of Boardwalk from the beach at night :O)

We were just in time for the fireworks! We walked over to the International Gateway and found a spot there to watch- this will become another new tradition for us!





Another awesome day!!! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...