Glad to see that 5Q Friday is back! Here are this week's questions:
1. If I had 5 minutes alone with Mother Nature I would tell her? Um....hello! It's spring already! Normally, winter weather doesn't bother me since I'm pretty much home all the time and don't have to go out in the bad weather too much, but this winter has been ridiculous here in VA. I can't believe they are calling for snow again on Tuesday?! Enough already!
2. If you could eat only one thing for a whole week what would it be? Only one thing? Like can I have milk for my cereal? If so, cereal!
Speaking of cereal, I pinned some great ideas for cereal storage. I keep mine in containers similar to those in the first picture, but I really love the last idea, which takes up less space.
3. What is your favorite season and why? Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the weather, the food, the colors, the football, Halloween & Thanksgiving, all things pumpkin, the decorations, leaves falling, chilly nights, and pumpkin patches...I just love everything about Fall!
4. Do you have a meal that you are AMAZING at making? If so, the recipe! There are several things I make that my family really loves!
Here are links to two of them:
5. What has changed in your life since the last 5QF? (8/2/13 was the last one! Wow...over 6 months!) Let's see.....Nathan started his job as deckhand for a tugboat company on August 7th. He commutes to work 2 weeks out of the month, making us (semi) empty nesters! We've been on several vacations: O's game in Baltimore in September, Bears game in Washington in October, spent a few days in Ocean City in November, spent Thanksgiving w/ Logan & Lindsey, went to Florida for a Disney Vacation in February. We spent our first Christmas in 25 years without kids :0(, had a small remodel project done (Jan 13- Feb 21), and threw a wedding shower for Lindsey & Logan on March 1st. Coming up: back to work in about a month and Logan & Lindsey's big day on May 17th!!!