Thursday, March 20, 2014

my birthday .....

Get free stuff on your birthday!!! http://www.frugalliving.tv/free-stuff/birthday-freebies.html
I always feel extra blessed on my birthday. I am surrounded by family and friends who love me so much! What more could I ask for!
Well, cards are nice.......
and gift cards......and flowers......

and gifts and $$$ (which I'll be spending very soon!)
I still can't believe I only have one year left in my forties! The Big 5-0 just sounds so,.........OLD! :O)

2 comments:

Shanna Watson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It was good seeing you the other day!!

Susan said...

Thanks Shanna! I was glad I ran into you! :O)

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...