Friday, January 1, 2016

Blogging!

Today marks the beginning of 6 years of blogging for me! This is also post #1,500!! :O)

Little did I know back in January of 2011, that this blog would bring me so much joy (and therapy!). I still love going back in the archives to look at pictures and see how our family and home have changed. I still post mostly for me, but don't mind sharing my blog with a few faithful readers or anyone who happens to stumble upon it.

I love writing posts and taking pictures and I especially love scrolling through blog posts to do my year in review. So many changes take place even in a year, which makes me even more thankful to have this place to document them all. Here's to another year!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...