Day 2: Friday, March 4th
Today is Epcot day. We spend most of our time in Epcot walking around World Showcase and looking through the countries, and we always try to do our favorite ride Soarin' at least once. We are bummed that Soarin' will still be down during our visit due to refurb! :0(
And of course, a must-see Illuminations!!
I chose Teppan Edo in Japan for dinner tonight. We really enjoy hibachi restaurants and I'm sure Disney will do it like no other! This will be a new Disney restaurant for us.
(1) Test Track
(2) Seas w/ Nemo & Friends
(3) Spaceship Earth
(1) snack: something from the caramel shop in Germany
(2) lunch: there are tons of counter service options in Epcot, but I wouldn't mind going back to Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles in France....that ham & cheese croissant..YUM!
(3) to-do: repeat We rode Seas w/ Nemo and Friends I think, on our first trip years ago, but I don't remember anything about it other than riding in a clam shell. Hope to use our FP and take our time looking around the aquarium this time.
(4) to-do: new Sum of All Thrills....as much as I love roller coasters, I can't believe I've never done this. Peter may opt out, since he isn't a fan.
(5) photo op: I want to take a "cool" shot in each country. World Showcase is such a beautiful place, with amazing photo oppertunities. I would like to find a great (unique) shot in each of the eleven countries.