Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Simple Woman's Day Book: January 2016

 
For Today...Saturday, January 2nd
 
 
 
Outside my window....a nice day, in the 40's, finally the sun is shining! Mom and I even took a bike ride today!
 
 
I am thankful....for my kitty - Jaxson.
(she keeps me company while Peter and Nathan are gone).
 
 
I am wearing...pjs.
 
A  favorite quote of the day....
 
See my 2014 resolutions on Pinterest and read more about them on my blog: http://www.thetraveltester.com/resolutions-for-2014/
  
In the kitchen....thank goodness for a bowl of Mom's yummy vegetable beef soup!! :O
I have not done much cooking lately!! :O(
 
 
....and Season 7 of Doc Martin to watch too!
 (again....if you haven't watched Doc Martin...you should!)
Great show! :O)
 
 
 
From the board room (Pinterest)...
 
weathered wood shelves
Love this bathroom storage ... Apartment Therapy, Recessed Storage
I could definitely do something like this in my bathroom!
 
One of my favorite things....chalkboards!
 
My January chalkboard....
 
 
and the small one in the laundry room....
 
 
Lindsey asked me to do her a holiday chalkboard....
 
 
 
 
On the calendar.....



 
-JANUARY-
 
1 day ago - 1/01 Happy New Year 2016!
3 days - 1/06 crew change (night away)
 
 
-FEBRUARY-
 
42 days - 2/14 Valentine's Day
57 days - 2/29 Leap Year
 
-MARCH-
 
60 days - 3/3-3/6 Vacation - New York
74 days - 3/17 St. Patrick's Day
77 days - 3/20 my birthday :O)
84 days - 3/27 Easter

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...