Saturday, December 27, 2014

a new year: let's get organized!!

I love it when a new year begins! I love a fresh start

Two must haves for 2015:

1) a new {pretty} calendar

{love this subway art calendar I found at Dollar Tree}

2) a receipt organizer

I found this monthly budget organizer at Dollar General last year and loved it for keeping track of receipts/expenses. It has pockets for receipts and a ledger for each month.


This one is stuffed! Receipts will now be filed away in the file cabinet.



I made sure to pick up another one this year!!


Now I need to clear out my household binder and buy a new notebook and I'm all set for a new year of being more organized.....again!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...