Sunday, December 28, 2014

DIY Weathered Wood Pallet Arrow


I love weathered wood arrows.......


How to turn a pallet into a gorgeous Wood Arrow! Get the easy step-by-step instructions from LoveGrowsWild.com

Wooden Arrow Wall Art made from wood shims

Wooden Arrow Wall Art  2124 inches in by DesignsByLoulaBelle, $25.00

Little Brick House: Reclaimed Wood Project: DIY Wooden Arrows
photo sources above: pinterest


I just had to have one and I had the perfect place to hang it!!
I begged asked Peter to make me one (that was a no go).....
but my handy-dandy Dad came through (there may have been some bribery with food involved though).





I love it!!! <3

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...