Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Simple Woman's Day Book: December 2014

December 2014
 
 
Outside my window....
-cold & windy
 
 
I am thinking....
-all things CHRISTMAS!!
 
 
I am thankful....
-for safe travels today as the boys crew changed
 
 
In the kitchen....
-a frozen dinner for Peter and a pizza for me
 
 
I am wearing....
-jeans, grey tee, & yellow cardigan
 
 
I am looking forward to....
-spending the weekend with Lindsey & Logan
and
CHRISTMAS!!!
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
 
 
Around the house....
-decorating is done
-finally started painting the dining chairs
 
 
Favorite quote of the day....
Dear Santa ...
 
 
One of my favorite things....
One of my favorite things about Christmas time!!
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...