The Happiness Project (Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun)
Actually, this book will take me all year long to read, since it is divided into chapters, by month, each with a different topic, to supposedly help make this next year a more organized, entertaining, challenging, thought-provoking, joyful, fun, happier year!
1. January: Boost Energy
2. February: Remember Love
3. March: Aim Higher
4. April: Lighten Up
5. May: Be Serious About Play
6. June: Make Time For Friends
7. July: Buy Some Happiness
8. August: Contemplate the Heavens
9. September: Pursue a Passion
10. October: Pay Attention
11. November: Keep a Contented Heart
12. December: Boot Camp Perfect
I'll post weekly about the sub-topics in each month's category. Hopefully, I can apply each of these steps to my life and find some motivation....
and have a happier & healthier 2015!