Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blogmas 2014- Day 7 Handmade Gifts



I love, love handmade/homemade gifts! Here are a few favorites I wouldn't mind getting!

Recycle t-shirts into knitted dishcloths....I need to check this out.
love these handmade dish cloths!
(my sister used to get these for us from a lady she took care of)

DIY Christmas Photo Ornament

handmade ornaments

Gift Idea - fuzzy socks, nail polish and lotion.

gift bags (socks/polish/lotion)

Cute idea for teenagers....Nathan has a birthday next week :O)

a box of $$$$

Mom did this for the boys last year! They loved it!!



Hot Chocolate Dipping Spoons
homemade chocolate spoons
(I made these one year)

Outdoor Bird Seed Ornaments | Maker Crate

outdoor bird seed ornaments (like!!)

Holiday Gift Guide: 12 Great Handmade Gifts for Men

Peter would love these homemade rubs!

DIY Raspberry Lemon Body Scrub in Etched Glass Jars- Recipe + Tutorial

homemade hand/body scrubs or bath salts

DIY Calming & Detoxing Bath Salts ... everyone needs a little extra pampering, these bath salts help soothe the body + detox too. Mix up a big batch in under and hour and scratch making holiday gifts off your to-do list. | Recipes to Nourish

Plum Jam Recipe (No Peel, No Pectin!) - whether you make this recipe with 1lb of plums or 12 lbs it is excellent.  Thanks Natasha for an awesome, easy recipe!

homemade jams

Annie's City Kitchen: Chocolate Covered Pretzels

dipped pretzel rods
(I also made these)

Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie in a Jar Recipe + FREE Printable Labels (Perfect Gift!)

gifts in a jar



I love thoughtful gifts! I would love to get any of the gift ideas above.

I would also be very happy if Peter surprised me with one of these.....
<3 date night in a jar

FREE Printable for a super creative gift idea: 12 Months of Pre-Planned Date Nights.  Great for Valentine's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas...or ordinary days.

Create your own "Creative Date Night Ideas" jar

12 preplanned, prepaid date nights. Cute wedding/Christmas gift!

Date Night Ideas (color coded for costs money/need planning, doesn't cost a lot, and stay at home)


I'm pretty sure it won't show up under our tree....unless....
.....maybe I've found his Christmas gift! ;O)


 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...