Sunday, October 13, 2013

another {scary} movie.....

When I saw "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" on the movie guide, I knew I had to watch. Not only did I need an "I" movie for my list, but I actually had never seen it. I remember watching the first one, but hadn't tuned in to part two. Let's just say, the second one was about as good as the first. Is that supposed to be scary???? Oh well.......

"I Know What You Did Last Summer" & "I still know what you did last summer" - Jennifer Love Hewitt



 I loved Jennifer Love Hewitt {Sarah}, from my old favorite "Party of Five", but haven't been a big fan of hers for much else.
Moving on to the letter K........

A- Anna Karenina
B- The Bone Collector
C- Cold Mountain
D- Duplex
E- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
F- The Five-Year Engagement
G- G.I. Jane
H- Hide & Seek
I - I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
J- The Juror

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...