Thursday, October 31, 2013

#tbt halloween

So far, one of the biggest things I miss about not having little kids anymore is Halloween. I love Halloween.....I love the costumes.......I love the trick-or-treating. For Throw-Back Thursday I dug through my old Halloween pictures- this year one was of my most memorable!

besties Logan & Whitney age 2 {1990}



this picture is AWESOME! :O) ok Wanda which can I make fun of first? The acid washed jeans? The sweater?
note:{{We had 2 yr. olds and we were super skinny! :O)}}

We would trick-or-treat ALL DAY, and have lunch @ Double Six!!! Those were the days!! :O)
AWESOME MEMORIES!!!!


I NEED A NAP......NOW!



"to infinity & beyond"  Nathan as Buzz age 4 {1999}

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...