Thursday, March 23, 2017

~Spring Coffee Center~

Updated the coffee center with some Spring/Easter decor!


How to make this cute, easy, and super cheap burlap bunny banner {HERE}.



Vintage chalkware rabbit has been in the family forever.

Paper bunny straws {a.k.a. my coffee stirrers} from Target Dollar Spot!


The wire rack from World Market {LINK} is perfect for displaying my mugs and now, my Rae Dunn plates.

My BFF, Wanda, gave me these adorable Rae Dunn Easter plates for my birthday--LOVE!!!!!




and they fit perfectly on top of the mug rack....

My coffee center brightens up my kitchen and is a fun spot to decorate for the holidays!


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...