Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hoo Are You???? It's all about me.....

I'm joining Leslie over at Night Owl Crafting for this week's Hoo Are You. This week, instead of the usual list of questions, she wants us to share "hoo we are"so here goes......My name is Susan. I'm married to a great guy named Peter! We started dating in high school, got married a week after graduation, and we have been married now for 28 years!
I am a MOM to 2 awesome boys~Logan, who is 23, a mate for a tugboat company. He just recently moved to his own place and is loving his new life! Our youngest son, Nathan, is 16 and a junior in high school. He is not your average teenager~ he loves spending time with his family which we enjoy so much!! He is the biggest sports fan ever, and you can usually find him watching either the Bears, Flames, Orioles, or Lakers! He really enjoys being a member of the volunteer fire dept. that he joined this summer.
I manage a b&b part time{Apr-Oct}, that season just ended, so I am now officially a stay-at-home mom until April!!!! I really love my job!! Don't you think I have the best of both worlds???
I have a huge addiction to blogging! I've always loved writing my thoughts down and taking pictures of the stuff going on in my life, so having a blog is perfect for me!! What a great place to share it all. I love to scrapbook, do craft projects I copy from other blogs and Pinterest, and I love to decorate and do projects around the house! I love all things Disney, especially Disney vacations! I love to cook {and eat!}, read, watch movies, and spend time with my family.

Hope you'll follow my blog!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...