Friday, October 28, 2011

5Q Friday - Oct 28

1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets? Cotton, preferably Egyptian Cotton.
2. What time zone are you in? Eastern
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Spending time with family.
4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!) I love hot chocolate w/lots of whipped cream!
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
Two that popped in my mind, although I know they aren't the "worst" jobs, was trash collector or taxi driver. Trash collector for the obvious reasons, and taxi driver, well, can you imagine all the weird characters that might hop in your cab! {shiver}

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...