Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crown Molding {Kitchen Cabinet Re-do}

So, I came across this tutorial on another blog: adding crown molding to your boring kitchen cabinets for a fresh, new look. I love molding, especially crown molding. It adds so much character to walls, cabinets, or wherever you use it. Our kitchen cabinets are looking so tired...they are 20 years old, standard oak wood, really in need of a spruce up. I would love to add some height to them and add some crown molding, as shown in the pictures below-but this would mean painting them, and I'm not quite ready to take that plunge....yet! When I finally do decide to paint them, I will be copying this idea from



Check out the link above to see how crown molding can transform the look of your kitchen! Isn't it beautiful?

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...