Thursday, October 27, 2011

Storage Cube

I've been looking for a small table/trunk/chest, something to put in front of the sofa in the new room. I didn't want anything too big or bulky, just big enough to put your feet up on, or a place to put your drink or snack. I went to a Signature Homestyle party tonight and found just the thing!! I bought the storage cube- I got it in espresso brown and I think it will look great with the espresso bean painted furniture I have in there. It measures 16"x 16"x16" and has a lid. I'm going to buy a tray to sit on top of it. Love it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! That will work great:-)

The Cheese Thief said...

Oh I like those.

Stopping by from the blog hop.

I'm a new follower.
hope you can check me out at
thecheesethief.blogspot.com

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...