Thursday, January 4, 2018

F*R*O*Z*E*N


2018 came in with a bang! 
We are frozen in and now we're having a blizzard!!

1-01-18

I had very few "New Year's Givers"....but I got a visit from this little guy!!


1-02-18

Nathan and a few others had to get out for crew change. 





[photo credit: Nathan]

He usually stays at Bub's house the night before crew change so he gets to see this sweet girl!!





1-03-18

I tried out my new Instant Pot and made this yummy White Bean Chicken Chili.


Kayla and Rowen came down for the day. We had lunch and FINALLY ordered wedding and newborn pictures while Rowen took a long nap!!

I met Wanda for our monthly dinner get-together and we also needed to exchange Christmas gifts! :O) I always look forward to our (5 hour --LOL) get-togethers!! I loved my gifts - a Rae Dunn BAKE dish, a journal, candle, scarf, and some socks. LOVE!! 
It had started snowing hard by the time she rode me home!


1-04-18

I woke up to this.......




Baby It's Cold Outside!! 



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...