Saturday, January 20, 2018

~Christmas Coffee Center~

Free SVG cut file - But first Coffee
I never did a full post on my Christmas/ Holiday Coffee Center....coffee center, coffee bar, coffee station, whatever you call yours, here are are few pictures of how I decorated mine during the month of December!

I had an idea in mind, when I bought this Rae Dunn (Magenta) red truck tray!

I never found it myself in Home Goods or Marshall's (although they did have LOTS of holiday stuff this season- see pic below) so I'm glad I purchased one from Mercari.

Kayla found lots of holiday goodies!!

Then Wanda bought me this cute sign from Target $ spot...
and the look I was going for came together! :O)

I wanted to use reds, greens, and whites, basic Christmas colors, with red and black buffalo plaid. 

I used my boxwood wreath with a red/black buffalo plaid bow...LOVE!

I wanted the buffalo plaid banner from Target $ spot, but ours didn't have it, and when I couldn't find any plaid scrapbook paper during a quick trip to Michael's, I grabbed these chipboard red and green tree tags (1/2 price) and improvised and made my own banner.



On one of my trips to Marshall's I found the red truck mug (and another in the set as well).
I love the red inside.



Mom ended up finding me the middle size tree canister to match the one I already had 
(there are 3 in the set).  Lindsey found these cute snack plates to match the mugs I had.


Kayla gave me the FA LA LA mug!!! LOVE!!!


I loved this coffee center look - it really decked out my kitchen for the holidays!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...