Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blogging ----> Year 8

and so begins year number eight....


I can't believe I've stuck with blogging so faithfully, then again it's one of my most favorite things! I love looking back on past years and the different things I wrote about, and pictures I'd forgotten I'd taken. I've changed my style a bit through the years, and feel like I've gotten a bit better at blogging. One thing that hasn't changed, my food pics and posts! Some of my first posts were about food and I thought I'd share my first recipe/food pic.......




After looking at it, I realize I haven't made another Shepherd's Pie since! LOL I must have been so unimpressed!

I've made some really delicious recipes over the past 7 years, I've done some fun projects, documented the accomplishments and milestones of my family, and most recently bombarded you with pictures of my grandchildren. LOL

Sometimes, bloggers go through dry spells where they either can't find the time to blog, or feel like they have nothing to write about. To add a little spark to my blogging, and because I'm starting yet another year at it, I'm going to dig into the archives and find one topic per day to blog about by going month by month through my entire blog. I'll do a recap of an old post and do an updated version of it too. I'm excited to look back through my blog and I hope you will enjoy seeing some of the old posts too. This should be fun!

Welcome 2018....year 8 of blogging....2,047 posts and counting!! :O)


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...