Tuesday, January 16, 2018

[this is us]

This is Us Family Decor Gallery Wall Sign This is Us

Yaaa!!! Crew change!! It seemed like forever since Peter went back to work the day after Christmas.
Peter flew in from Melfa last Wednesday because there was still some ice and NO boats running!

This was good change from my usual morning routine :O)
Peter cooking breakfast on the new griddle!

Rowen & Kayla popped in for visit! <3 <3
He adores his momma! :O)

She started feeding him cereal last week....He's definitely a fan!!!
 MMMMM!!



Rowen has discovered his hands and is constantly grabbing your fingers, or touching stuff. 
He also looks at objects, like his toys, that he loves playing with.


Yesterday, I added a few things to perk up the kitchen....
I found this cute magnetic frame at a shop in Chincoteague on our Mother/Daughter trip.
I want to swap out pictures of Rowen and Kamry monthly. :O) It's hanging next to the sink where I spend lots of time, so I love having these pics to look at!

And I love this cute picture that Kamry gave me for Christmas!

Kamry has been enjoying her new toys and hanging out with her cousin Kate!

Lunch with PEPPA!! <3

That kitchen set though! :O)

Nana's big girl!!!

Strawberries & Cupcakes for breakfast! :O)



Logan, Lindsey, and Kamry have a visit planned for Thursday!!
Hoping the weather and boats cooperate!!!! 
I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!


The boys have been SUPER busy at work....Logan in New York and Nathan down south. 
Nathan's schedule got messed up by the weather, so he is pulling 3 (possibly 4) weeks!
He will miss Logan's visit if they come this week, which makes me sad!!!!
They did get to see each other last week, which I posted about {HERE}! <3 <3 <3 

Peter joined me for morning coffee this morning---
of course, he chooses my BOSS mug!
#raedunnmugs

Jasmine has been here a month....she has made herself right at home! <3
xoxo

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...