Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter 2016



Peter and Nathan went back to work on Wednesday, so I spent another holiday alone! I bought homemade Easter Eggs for them to enjoy before they left and sent a gift to Logan, Lindsey, and the baby. I can't wait to start enjoying holidays and special occasions with children again. :O) Don't get me wrong, I love doing things with my grown up family, but there is just something about babies and children that make things even more exciting and fun!



Mom and Dad invied me to dinner on Saturday and afterwards, Mom and I went to the Easter Egg Hunt held in the parsonage yard. I can hardly wait until next year, when our little bunny will be joining the fun! :O)
 
cute Easter cupcakes by Elana
Jacob
Rahab, Ethan, & Addison (and a puppy crashing the party!)
 
Nate
Lilly
Wyatt ...and the big kids hunting for eggs in the backyard
Mya
Parker
It was raining, so for the first time in several years, I missed the Sunrise Service, but went to the morning service at church.




I went out to eat afterwards at Lorraine's with Mom, Dad, Liz, and Mitch. Turkey dinner...YUM!
 
I didn't end up decorating for Easter this year, except for some forsythias on my table and front door....
 
No tulips yet, but lots of daffodils blooming....

 



 
Happy Easter!!!!

FOREVER He is glorified! FOREVER He is lifted high! FOREVER He is risen! HE IS ALIVE! {Love this song by <a href="/karijobe/" title="Kari Jobe">@Kari Jobe</a> from <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23Majestic" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23Majestic&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#Majestic search Pinterest">#Majestic</a>!} by andrearhowey, via Flickr

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...