Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Our Disney Vacation 2016 - Day 3 (Animal Kingdom pt. 1)

Day 3 - Saturday 3/05/16 Animal Kingdom (part one)

We knew today was an all day in the parks since Animal Kingdom closes early (at 5:00), so we did things a little different this morning and had breakfast in the room before heading out.

$38.96 or 2 CS credits

It was another gorgeous day and on our way out I spotted six hot air balloons passing over our resort! I caught a picture of the last two as they quickly passed by.



We were on the bus by 10:00, with only a 5 minute wait. We had a few minutes before it was time for our first Fast Pass of the day - Dinosaur, so we headed into It's Tough To Be A Bug. The show is just okay for me, but I was on another mission....get TREE pics!!!


 
 
 




 






 




 
 
I hadn't gotten close up to the Tree of Life in years and I really wanted to get some carving pictures. It is beautiful!
 
By now, our FP window was open for Dinosaur, so we walked over to Dinoland.
 

 
As soon as we got in line, an announcement came that the ride was down..oh no not again. This happened last year and they didn't get it going. We were excited that just 15 minutes later, we were on! We both love this ride!!


 

We started talking about, of course, LUNCH! We walked around a bit debating where to go. Peter spotted a Dole Whip kiosk ($5.00 or 1 SC) and I spotted....
 
 
 
Tarzan came slinking through the crowd and at first, I didn't know who it was. I just thought, this guy needs to put some clothes on. LOLOL
 
part 2 coming up.....


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...