Wednesday, January 1, 2014

my year in review 2013: Jan/Feb/Mar

2013 was a good year, a year of changes, but a good year! Here's a look through our 2013......a few months at a time.

January:


snow days.....

the kitchen got a new look




Nathan's team won the b-ball tournament {he also won the 3 point shoot-out}. He is very sad that he will miss this year's Dusty tournament (for the first time since it was started).



MPM-Winter
lots of meal planning, organizing, & budgeting

February:


Logan bought a house!!!

Peter & I helped them move in, and we closed down their apartment.
I can't believe they have been there almost a whole year! :O)

 Valentine's Day! {and another link!}


craft projects:


Jute Wrapped Letter


March:

Finished up 30 Spaces/30 Days......

getting organized!

DIY Project: Filing Cabinet Bench





Nathan practiced his cooking skills for his future tug boat job.


Our annual Mom/Daughters Get-Away
{mine & sister's birthday month!}


Maundy Thursday Service




and

Easter

Sunrise Service

It's funny, how I forgot so many things that we did. I love looking through my blog and remembering all the events and activities from the previous year. Coming up: Apr/May/June

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...