Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Shower Ideas

The shower planning has begun, and surprisingly, it is coming together nicely {and relatively stress-free}. :O) While Logan and Lindsey were here for Christmas, I got the calendar out and we found a date that would work for both of them {and me!}. Then, after making sure it wouldn't conflict with any school, town, or church events, the shower is set for Saturday, March 1st. :O) :O) I've been busy planning, pinning, and shopping online {amazon.com has EVERYTHING!!}

The wedding colors are bright pink and grey, and I couldn't be happier! Lindsey is very girly and loves anything sparkly.  I'll be using shades of pink, grey, and white {and maybe a little silver} to decorate with. I know I can't use all the ideas I have pinned, but here are a few of my favorites......

Paper lanterns come in pretty much every color.....
10" paper lanterns, 20 colors, $1 each! | need to remember this site!
If only I could afford these lights........
Clear Globe String Lights Set of 25 G40 Bulbs Indoor / Outdoor :)
I'll have to settle for my cheap white lights {maybe I'll glam them up a bit}.....
Tie squares of tulle fabric along a string of Christmas lights.
I had thought about doing a candy table {I just LOVE them}......

Candy table
for sweets table/glass jars
I really wanted to buy these scoops!

Instead, I'm doing a sundae bar......I am very excited about that! {of course, there will still be cake!}

ice cream sundae bar
and who doesn't love a tissue pom-pom????

tissue pom poms

Shades of Pink & Gray



I almost bought this to serve pink lemonade in, but decided on pink party punch instead.....
Glass beverage dispenser with stand

Pink Party Punch  1 2qt pitcher of pink lemonade  1 2qt container of raspberry sorbet  1 2 liter bottle of lemon-lime soda  Add all ingredients to a punch bowl and serve.
a big painted frame with wire to hang photos of the couple on.....


rustic picture frame/photo board.
really love this chalkboard idea.....

cute idea
Never met a cupcake I didn't love......

Cupcake wedding dress for a bride to be. Love this!
Now to narrow down the ideas, and get this shower planned! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...